The truth is about discovering why you haven’t achieved your desired results in the past.
We will shine a light on the truth to liberate you from the things that have held you back.
Once we do this, we can finally focus on moving forward.
It’s a harsh reality, but in most cases people have not achieved their goals because they’ve failed to be consistent and to follow through on the few things that actually matter like the workouts or the Mindset Training.
Under The Excuses Lies the Truth
First we need to find the excuses that we all use that keep us stuck with one foot on the brake. Often times they will be hidden and hard for us to see. It’s probably something you tell yourself and others over and over again. You have made it into your belief. We need to undo that.
In most cases we have automatic excuses that we use without even noticing it like “I don’t have enough time. or ” My life is to stressful.”
or how about “life is short and you never know what will happen, so I’m gonna have a good time.”
So to find you excuses, ask yourself:
- Why did I fail previously?
- What could I have done differently?
- What was my reason for not finishing what I started?
- Where am I at now with fitness?
- Who am I blaming for not reaching my goals?
Please take a pen and paper and write out the answers to these 5 questions to identify your default excuses. There’s probably one big one that you always cling to. Have you got it?
You can probably remember a time in your life where you felt like you had unstoppable power and succeeded at something important. You may not remember why, but you did this because you did not let your excuses stop you.
I want you to replace excuses that have become secret mantras and beliefs with empowering affirmations like these ones:
I am powerful, confident, alert and ready for any challenge or obstacle that comes my way!
I have a strong body, a strong mind and boundless energy to finish what ever I start!
I am going to live each day with purpose, passion for life, and gratitude!
These are just a few examples I made up on the spot. I encourage you to make up your own.
- Download my Fitness Affirmations PDF and read it every night or morning at least once per day.
- Add your own affirmations, (at least 3) that are important to you by writing them into the sheet.
- Record the affirmations by reading it into a recording app and then listen to it on loop repeat as a daily meditation
There are free apps that you can use to do this like BandLab.